Torque Pro Apk is about Measure BHP, Torque & 0-60 Clear car OBD faults View engine data in Google Earth in apk mirror apps
See what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more! Torque Pro is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use these GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque Pro Apk WHAT’S NEW
- Polite Note!** There are currently a lot of clone adapters circulating that are broken/not working on the CANBUS protocol – if your vehicle isn’t working, check the adapter if it’s a clone(it may work on older vehicles though)
- Need to Improve the fault log user interface/speed
- Improvements to the histogram display
- Variable support (R0, R1) to read raw data from the entire response
- Ease of use in the vehicle profile (no kbd popup)
- PID editor ‘test button’ improvements
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for ‘OBD2’ on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on a vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook.
You are about to download the Torque Pro apk for Android.